Friday, August 8, 2008

I made it through the first week...

Well, I made it through my first week at my new position with Amarillo College. It has gone by so fast and like most people starting a new job, my head is spinning - filled with information overload. But, I did finish the week with a new contract that has the potential to lead to continuous contracts with this customer, so I am grateful to my predecessor for leaving great leads, to my wife for her never ending support, to AC for the opportunity, and of course to God for His grace and provision.

Now comes the weekend. I have been blessed to have Rochelle home all week this week and I want to take full advantage of the weekend because she travels again next week. I never want to take for granted the time we have together so weekends are important for me and us. Then, I'll hit the ground running next week as it is already shaping up to be a full week. I love being busy though and I think I am going to thoroughly enjoy this new journey into a part of higher education that I have not had much exposure to.

The journey of life is as exciting as we allow it to be...

No comments: